Friday, May 29, 2009



again following the same idea as the last post:

After watching enough arrested development to seriously kill a person in the past few days, i've recreated the poster that was originally used for the show.  I tried to follow the basic rules that the poster sets up, but in this case I threw out a lot of what was there.  I added my favorite quote from season one- the banana stand.  Oooh the banana stand.  The greatest and most successful business endeavor of the Blooth family.  I'm still trying to figure out where the designer got the whole bathtub idea... because it never happens in the show, but I admit.  It apparently makes for a good photo shoot. 

Oh:  I forgot to add:  Arrested Development uses the typeface:  Arial Black, if you look carefully I messed up on the RR those were stumping me. so I gave up after a while.

3 comments:

  1. I was just passing by some random blogs and yours is by far one of the nicest to look at. I love the Egg chair, and I love Arrested Development, and btw did you hear they started filming the movie? Anyway, keep up the good work of making something new everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many times do i have to say 'there's always money, in the banana stand!'

    -NO Touching!

    ReplyDelete